Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Perk or Punishment?

Becca got a job at Dr. Brown's Orthodontics in Farmington (about 5 minutes from our house) and now that she's been there a year I get/have to put on free braces to fix my teeth. I used to think that my teeth were pretty straight, but after meeting with an orthodontist I have realized that I am a disgusting mutant and that my teeth are definitely not normal. It's funny how using phrases like "Normal teeth would . . . ," "may need surgery to correct completely," "You can see here that your teeth . . . ," can make you feel that way.

They are scheduled to come off in 18 months, but with any luck I'll be able to shorten that down a bit. Glad that we get free braces though - can't complain . . . because Becca will hurt me during the next consult if I do.

No comments:

Photo Album