Friday, August 29, 2008

Summer Fun!



So we were really lucky and got to go to Lake powell again with Jake's mom side of the family. Again we had a blast and ate so good we probably gained 5 lbs (I'm really hating the swimming suit thing this summer). It really is like a cruise, amazing food prepared by Becky all the time. I finally got the jump on the wakeboard this trip. Also we had a dance party with some sweet tunes one night and let Lyndi do a little crowd surfing. Our brand new surf board was stolen for the 2nd time but we still used an older smaller one. Also Jake and I went on the most breathtaking hike (beautiful and quite the work out). So you probably can't tell in the picture of him and I but we were really high above the chanel and you could see forever. Lastly, the funny pic is of Lyndi Isaac (Jake's youngest brother)and I at Cherry Hill showing off our pirate hooks on deck of the ship.



No comments:

Photo Album