Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentines fun and more!









































My cute husband suprised me with a free little trip to his parents condo. He even rented some chickflicks and had everything packed and meals planned to cook there. It was the break we've needed for a while and a dream come true! Later the next day he went and picked up Lyndi while he let me take a nap and then we got in the hot tub and watched a kids movie and then had a fun sleep over with all of us! We had so much fun I just never wanted it to end. Then my cute friend Michelle had an awesome themed "Mustache Party" for her birthday. So that will explain the ugly facial hair in the other pics. She even made mustache shaped chocolate and peanut butter suckers. We had a blast and it was fun to see some people I hadn't seen in a while. I took a sucker home from Lyndi and just thought it was so cute on her!

4 comments:

KILEY said...

I love it when Lyndi sits like that. I also love the staches. Michelle is so creative!

Danny and Tarin said...

I'm 100% jealous of your valentines. Jake is too good!

Chelsie said...

Ha! I love the Mustaches! What a fun weekend for you guys! That was very thoughtful of jake!

Our Blog said...

Dear Sir,
your mustache is so attractive! ;)
that Valentines' gift from your Jake sounded so sweet! I'm so glad!

Photo Album