Monday, February 28, 2011

More newborns









So I really hate all of the pictures with us in them but that one at the top was the best. First of all we took it on my bad side when I still had Bell's Palsy and Jake didn't shave. Also my makeup was really dark because my cute sister did it for me and didn't realize how much darker it looks if we are doing closed eye pictures. But Daphne looks adorable and that's what really matters. We did have a little mis hap that made editing these pics a nightmare. We did the pics with her in the flower basket as the second pose and she got a really bad rash. So all the pictures except with the hot pink rug we had to edit out the rash :( It was sad but I think the pictures still turned out.

3 comments:

hoLLY said...

I love them!!! how precious!!!

Julie said...

Um first of all, sorry I didn't know but how long have you had Bell's Palsey? And you can not tell! You look great and the picture is very cute! And your baby is adorable! Congrats!

Jake & Becca said...

Well I've had Bell's Palsy since June. Almost all the nerve damage has repaired itself. It definitely healed faster once the baby was born. The only lasting effects is that I now have quite a dimple in my chin and there is a little nerve mixing with my right eye blinking and the right side of my mouth but nothing too serious, just soooo glad I can smile again!

Photo Album