Friday, November 4, 2011

The Rainbow Birthday

Let the cake eating begin!!!! She started out a little timid but once she realized the cake part was chocolate, she got really into it.













My younger sibblings Lauren and Shea painted a box my dad made into a little house and Daphne loves it so much! This face was priceless.


The people were definitely the best part of the party! We have the best families ever and it means so much to me that they come and support us. Some of them had to come a long way or make other sacrifices to be there and I appreciate it so much! I love spending time with them and its a little taste of heaven when we are all together like that!




The decorations really turned out and were fun to make. although I can't take credit for the beautiful Jiggler's made by my mother in law and the cake was more than half my sister Emily but it all sure looked pretty for the party! Also I should add that Jake helped me clean like a mad man!










1 comment:

The Cassel Family said...

LOVE The rainbow ideas. The cake looks delicious:)

Photo Album