Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy Face After the Last Final (of this semester)

That's right, I'm done with finals now and it feels great. I do have to say that I think I look pretty good for a guy who's just spent close to 200 hours studying and test taking in only two weeks. Unfortunately this shot didn't capture my withered frame or the blood oozing from my ears. Anyways, grades don't come out until mid-January so I'm planning on spending the next 3 weeks of freedom recuperating (playing video-games and eating myself silly). If it's true what everyone says, then the worst part of law-school is behind me and it will only get easier from here on out.

Thanks to my amazing wife Becca who was nothing short of amazing during these two weeks of torture, to my Dad who quizzed me on the drives to and from school, to my Grandma Loosli who let me set up a studying command-center in her living room so that I wouldn't get distracted by Lyndi's cartoons and to everyone who prayed for me. It is REALLY good to have at least one semester over with.

No comments:

Photo Album