Saturday, January 19, 2008

Bachelor Party

Hopefully no one is offended by this one but I had to put it on cause Jake worked so hard on it and I thought is turned out really well. This is the Kiley cake that Jake made for the bachelor party for my brother Tyler. They recorded a movie of Angie posing as Kiley (Kiley was out of town) answering questions. Then they asked Tyler the same questions and whenever Ty got one wrong he had to take a bite out of the Kiley cake with no hands. It was funny. Well no girls were allowed but I heard it was the best bachelor party ever. Sometimes I wish we did silly stuff like this at our showers... Maybe the next girl I know that we do a shower for will get a man cake... hmmm we'll see. Amber, Michelle, or Lisa.... get ready!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Becca...this is way too funny! I think it is hilarious...but I will admitt it made me blush! Hope your little fam is doing well. It is so cute!

Photo Album