Saturday, January 19, 2008



So my sisters didn't exactly appreciate how they looked in that last picture I posted of them so here is a better one from the reception. Aren't they beautiful!! I love their red hair. If you can't tell I tried to go a little red recently but of course nothing can compare witht the natural red head. I heard somewhere that red heads will be extinct by 2060 and that blondes are on their way out also, which I looked it up and it ended up just being a rumor. It did say that 75% of women color their hair so who knows who is natural anymore huh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is not a rumor. I read it in National Geographic. Thats fact.

Jake & Becca said...

Love you ang but look up the research online... you can't believe everything you read in some silly magazine ; )ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

Love you too Becca, but I would trust National Geographic, a scientific, reliable magaizine, rather than an internet sight that any mojo joejoe could make anything up on. sorry I have to be right on this one.

Photo Album