Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Ball


Jake took me to his Law School Barrister's Ball. I had a blast and we danced so hard we were crazy sore the next morning. Jakey was cute and even asked me like in high school so I answered him in a fun way. Then he went with me and helped me pick out my outfit. Most every one was wearing black party dresses cause it was semi formal but this was what we found. Definitely different than my usual dress apparel but it was fun. I only wish I could have captured some of Jake's sweet dance moves on film to show you guys. We really need to get out more cause wow!

5 comments:

Julie said...

For fun! You two are so cute! And your little girl is super cute! You guys look like you are always having fun! Oh, and love the outfit:)

Barb said...

Law School Ball?! Sounds fancy! I love that he asked you like in high school. It's so nice to keep things fun and interesting when you're married!

Anonymous said...

Hey Becca! I found your blog by linking through about a million other ones!! It was so good to see you at Tyler and Kiley's wedding! Your little girl is so stinkin cute! I hope you guys are doing well!!

Trent and Steph said...

Becca, Looks like you guys had a lot of fun at the Ball and how cute that he asked you like when you were in High School.

Michelle said...

This new pictures kind of looks like you are dirty dancing.

Photo Album