Thursday, June 12, 2008

Prize goes to who can guess what this ... was! My brother ran over this poor slinky with a riding lawn mower!


This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required. Visit www.apple.com/quicktime/download to download the free player or upgrade your existing QuickTime� Player. Note: During the download process when asked to choose an installation type (Minimum, Recommended or Custom), select Minimum for faster download.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I know, I know! It is a slinky ran over by a lawn mower? What do I win?

Seriously, I know I always say this but I really want to get together, I miss you.

Our Blog said...

I love your blog! You guys are adorable! I love the top part! ;)

Barb said...

Hope the mower survived!

Photo Album