Monday, November 3, 2008

Dejavu....



I swear I feel like I've worn more make up in the past week than my whole life put together! First I dressed up 3 times as a vampire with tons of light foundation, white powder, and shimmer powder to appear even whiter than my pale self, then I did the opposite Saturday and wore a tone of tan and brown make up to appear part african american as Lil' Mamma and Jake was Lil' John. Lyndi was the cutest little bat ever!!! Also I was very proud of my DI/Homemade under $10 costume we put together for her. We tried to make our costumes a bit different each time so we didn't get too bored but it was alot of work and a ton of makeup. I already have the 3rd eye zit in the middle of my forehead to prove it. So here is our halloween entourage.
The ones where Jake is my bearded victim was for our party on Halloween night at my parents house. My brother Ryan was Braveheart and my cousin was a dang creepy Joker while his wife was an awesome gypsi. The one below with just Jake and I is a pre-blood pic for the law-school party. Then the next one is all of us vamps at work. I look like a giant because I was wearing really tall (and extremely uncomfortable to work in) black boots. Its all worth it though I guess. Then the last two are the "lil' people" costumes. When I googled Lil' Mamma she some pics of her with a diamond studded binkey instead of a grill so that is why I have that in my mouth. We had a blast with the two other couples at Jamie's party. Happy halloween everyone!



9 comments:

Barb said...

I love all the fun costumes! You really go all out! Wish we could have come to your party - but we decided Sadie definitely wouldn't make it without being super naughty. =)

Jake & Becca said...

That is ok I know how that can be!

hoLLY said...

love the costumes!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know jake went lil wayne on us too!!!!! Looks awesome :)

Michelle said...

You two are creative. Good work. Make more babies. Peave. Love. Michelle.

KILEY said...

WHAT?! We are going to have to show you up next year. If it is possible. We miss you guys.

Our Blog said...

I was told by Russ this morning on an e-mail that I should "seriously look on Jake and Becca's blog and see the pictures of Mike. He is a black guy and REALLY looks like a black guy. The kids would think it is awesome!" So I had to get on and check! I will show the kids when they get home from school! You guys are have some real talent when it comes to costumes!

Jenae said...

Oh my word Becca you guys really are good at the costume thing...I didn't even recognize Jake. It looks like you guys have some serious fun. Hey, I noticed that Erin is in your picture with the work friends...can you help me get in touch with her? I have been trying to figure out how to find her for years. I would love your help! Once again, you two look amazing! I agree with Michelle...make more babies! Ha ha!

ChrissyLee said...

you guys are seriously so fun!!! we're kind of lame on halloween and never dress up!! doh!!

anyways, i was reading some older comments on my blog...because i'm kind of a loser...and you mentioned that you watched squirm?!?! where did you get a copy?! i lost mine and i'm super sad about it. so i haven't seen it in over 3 years!!!

ok, so they don't make mst3 anymore which is a total bummer, BUT the people who made it, make something new called Rifftrax (there's a link on my blog). It's almost the same thing, only you download the audio and match it up with the movie...sorry this is getting kind of confusing. just go to the website...rifftrax.com i believe. anyways, it's super fun! and they have new movies. last week we watched the new Indiana Jones. if you're ever in st. george, we have a rifftrax party every sunday night! SWEET!!!

The End!!!! :)

Photo Album