Friday, January 9, 2009

Funtivities

I got to hang out with my cute friend Lisa and her boyfriend Steve before she left for DC. Steve's mom made some amazing authentic Mexican food and we just chilled and talked. They are cute together huh? Then the next two pics were after my brother Ryan went to the temple and we came back to my house for brownies and ice cream after. The last two are Lyndi at Pets Mart and the mall quarter toys. All around this break has been awesome and so nice to spend some time with Jake and Lyndi with no school and less work. Family is the BEST!














2 comments:

ChrissyLee said...

it looks like you guys had a fun Christmas this year! how fun to be able to pitch in and get such a nice thing for your sis! that's sweet!
i love the rock band pics! AND how fun that lisa has a cute boyfriend! that's fun! :) good job lisa!!
lyndi's a sweetheart!!!

Robby and Rachel said...

Lindy is getting so big!!! I'm sorry I never called you back the other night.. we were way busy, Lets hang out soon, Robby has been practicing Rockband, so maybe we'll have to play that one time!! Hope to hear from you soon.

Photo Album