Friday, January 9, 2009

Memmot Christmas Parties

These first pics are of us being silly at the cousin's white elephant gift party. Cheers! We went up in their play room and took some pictures because their playroom was way cool. I especially like how creepy Jake looks coming out of the little door. Notice one of the coveted gifts was my sweet unicorn from my collection when I was little. "My horn can pierce the sky!" Michael from The Office
































































Jake's mom's side of the family always does a Christmas get together with everyone where we eat soup and breadsticks and act out the Nativity. Lyndi was the cutest little Angel you have ever seen and Isaac (Jake's little bro)was a pretty sweet shepherd. Jake's mom is the youngest of nine so you can imagine we have quite a few people there when we all get totgether. We got a picture of Jake with his grandma and I got to hold one our cousin's tiny little baby (I miss how little they are).

No comments:

Photo Album