Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Stolen post....

So I thought that I would try to copy and paste the pictures from Texas that my cute sister in law posted since they got some that I didn't but now I feel guilty for taking credit. So I'm just going to leave her work so you can know how talented her and my brother are at taking awesome photos then I'll make a separate post with my Texas pics. I think some of the pictures are cut off too so I'll work on getting that fixed but in the meantime I'll have it up. I know I'm wierd but what can ya do?
Dallas Fort Worth Temple
Photobucket

Trying to get it right. The wind was blasting in our faces the whole time.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Hyrum
Photobucket

Amber
Photobucket

Me and Ty
Photobucket

Photobucket

Merciless wind
Photobucket

Photobucket

An amazing tree right next to the John F. Kennedy monument. This is right next to the street in Downtown Dallas where he was assasinated.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Michelle said...

It was good to see you guys this weekend. Hope to see you again a little sooner!

Michelle said...

Hey, I am going to make my blog private. If you want to leave me your email I will add you to my list :)

Photo Album