Thursday, August 12, 2010

Catching up...my life abbreviated











Ok so I have never been the best at writing in my journal regularly, writing missionaries or friends like I should or even keeping in touch with people like I would want to so you shouldn't be surprised to see how long its been since I have posted but it is definitely something I would like to change because I feel like it is not just a fun thing to do but as a family journal it is really important. A lot has happened so I will try and get some good pics up to summarize and hit key points or life changing experiences. The last thing I posted about was my trip to Texas to visit my family and i have a few of my own pics I'll put up. The pic where we are making faces is at this amazing 3 story park we went to, then Amber gave Lyndi a trim while we were there (she is always so good to take time out or her day to take care of all of our haircuts), then the pic at dinner is from when we took my dad out for his B-day for some real Texas BBQ, then there is a sweet pic with the flag at the temple and last of that section is Lyndi when she went and caught tadpoles with Shea and her daddy.

The pics of Lyndi with my mom and dad are the first time she saw "Gwamma Princess" in 6 months and Papa Prince in at least a couple months. I was just as excited to watch her see them again as I was to see them myself. The other two pics are from a fun walk we took as a family and the one with us in a parking lot is a Trade days.

No comments:

Photo Album