Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pre-baby





Bottom to top this time. This picture of the baby was one of the 3D images we got and I took a picture of it on my phone so it's not the best but it was so neat to be able to see the baby this way. Her little legs were up with her hands up under her chin. We go another one of her drinking and snuggled but her nose was squished so I picked this one. The next two up were of the 4 wheeling trip i took with Jake's family. I know, crazy huh? They seemed to think that I was the weird one for worrying and assured me it was a really chill trail with very few bumps. Jake was really good to take it slow but I think I pretty much had a one solid contraction the whole time. It was beautiful though and its always fun with the Macfarlane family. Lyndi had to go the blessed #2 while we were out on the trail and ended up using a lettuce leaf and some paper dividers from snadwhich cheese to wipe with. It was quite the adventure. Then the coat picture was when we were at the Mac fam cabin and had to borrow some coats from the timeless coat closet. The top one is at the Macfarlane family reunion just after one woman told me I looked like I was ready to go any minute, or I had twins, or if not that then surely it must be my 4th or 5th child..... when I laughed instead of decking the woman she asked Jake if i was going to pee my pants, with my "condition" and all. I still had 6 weeks to my due date and even though I know I get really big I just had no idea that one woman could be so tactless so many times in a row. The rest of the family was wonderful but this woman almost got it.

2 comments:

Kiley said...

You don't even look big in the first picture. That lady is nuts.

Shelly said...

Oh my gosh! You don't look that big AT ALL! What a mean woman!

Photo Album