Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Randomness needing to be posted





Ok so from top to bottom there were just a few things i needed to document so we don't forget to since they are kind of random. The 1st one being that if she ever does need glasses, Lyndi would be adorable in them. She tried a few pairs on when I was getting some new ones and I just about died. The second was a cake that my friend Rachel made to tell all of us that the baby was a girl. Now that I'm writing this I'm realizing that I may have posted this earlier, hmmm. We'll leave it just in case. The 3rd pic is one that I feel like, weather or not I like it, needs to be posted. Bell's palsy was one of the hardest things I have had to deal with emotionally and physically. Thanks to a loving husband and heavenly father, as well as a lot of prayers and fasting I got through it and am almost all the way recovered from it. This picture is one of the only ones I took of my smile in the beginning and it was for my friend Lisa since she lived too far away to see me. Jake tried to do the smile with me so that between the two we had a full smile. If you haven't heard of Nienie's blog go to http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/ or check out her mormon message. It helped me through these last months when I fealt ugly (paralized and pregnant aren't really the recipe for good self esteem). The last two pics are of when Amber my sister ran the 1/2 marathon in Ogden and then we took her out for breakfast at Sill's cafe after. Lyndi just wanted a pancake and bacon-that is what she got. Her face was priceless.

2 comments:

Kiley said...

YES!! An update! Lyndi is such a cutie with glasses. I want pancakes so bad right now. Cute pictures. Love it all.

Michelle said...

Remember that time we prayed in the girls locker room that we wouldn't feel ugly after we did baptisms for the dead? What did we call that? Self awareness day or something?

I miss you, Mrs. Macfarlane. You are beautiful, Bells Palsy, pregnant, or not.

Photo Album