Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sledding and celebrating!






Well Jake was sworn in as an Attorney of Law the day after I got back from the hospital after delivering Daphne. Miraculously and with some good pain pills I was able to go to it. Since we missed his graduation from Law school for his sisters wedding in May, it was great to be able to support him and witness this great accomplishment! I can honestly say that Law school is one of the hardest things we've been through and I'm so very glad its over and that he can be practicing so I can stay home with the kids. It is a blessing I don't take for granted.
Also it finally snowed enough for Lyndi to get to go sledding and she was soooo excited. We bundled Daphne up in her little teddy bear jumpsuit and took some rides down the Fisher's hill in our neighborhood. I almost ran us into a tree one time but we had a blast!

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Congrats to both of you for graduating from law school! I know it was tough for both of you.

Devin & Ruthann said...

Congrats, Jake! What an amazing accomplishment!!!

Michelle said...

She is so cute. I am so excited for Jake. What an accomplishment! Reagan keeps asking me when there will be enough snow to go sledding

Chazlyn Robbins said...

How fun! Congratulations Jake!

Jen said...

Becca and Jake, CONGRATULATIONS!
What a cute little family you have. And I thought that was Jake. A friend of mine was sworn in too and I thought I saw Jake in some pictures... Congrats!

Photo Album