Sunday, May 18, 2008

I hope you can read this. It is the instruction label on one of those quarter merry go round kids rides and it was clear that it was made in another country with the funny translation and wording. I love it!

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required. Visit www.apple.com/quicktime/download to download the free player or upgrade your existing QuickTime� Player. Note: During the download process when asked to choose an installation type (Minimum, Recommended or Custom), select Minimum for faster download.

5 comments:

ChrissyLee said...

sounds like it was made in China! we saw signs like that all the time! it's hilarious! you think they would have someone that could speak the English translate huh?! oh well...

Barb said...

I love those translation errors! We have this sleeper thing for Sadie & on the box it says "Helps ease transition from Crib to Womb"...she better not be going back in there!

Michelle said...

I love Mrs. MacFarlane!!!

Tasha Stout said...

Hey Becca!
It's Tasha Whipple Stout from St. George! How are you doing? I just wanted to invite you to my blog.. it's justinandtashastout.blogspot.com... I sent an email to macfarlanej@law.utah.edu as that was the contact email that I found... Let me know if you have another email! Hope to talk to you soon!

Michelle said...

I still love Mrs. MacFarlane!

Photo Album