Friday, May 30, 2008

Random fun-ness

This is how we set the table for Braden's prom group, it turned out really cute. The next pic is all of girls that put it all together. The next one is Lyndi in the bike trailer, she kept saying "Nini FUN! Mommy fun?" Then the last two are of her at my friend's fiesta. The hat was bigger than her... so cute. She also tried to ride the pinata before she found out you were supposed to hit it and then candy comes out. She was super excited when the candy started coming.






3 comments:

The Cassel Family said...

I love all the new pictures. "Nini" is so adorable, and you look as beautiful as ever!

Michelle said...

She makes a good Mexican. Remember how you didn't come to my wedding fiesta yet you've been to both of my brothers? LAME

Jake & Becca said...

I was making up for not being at yours Michelle!

Photo Album