Friday, July 25, 2008

Lake Powell

I loved how Lyndi's hair turned out and it stayed in for a lot longer than her pigtales. Jake and I went on a fun hike and found some really beautiful rock formations. It is deffinitely a different vcation though when you have a toddler. We really tried to keep her in her life jacket all the time except for when we slept and I'm proud to say we kept her sunscreened well enough that she didn't get a bad sunburn the whole week we were there, just a bit pink on the legs one day.




6 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm officially jealous! That reminds me of when we went to Lake Powell and se went tubbing on the wave runners and we couldn't flip you off no matter how crazy we were. Your blog is so cute Becca. You haven't changed a bit.

The Cassel Family said...

I wish we could have made it to your prom. I love lake powell, im glad you had a good time. You are so fun, hopefully we will get to play soon, when i am over this mono crud.

PS I love Lyndis Lake Powell hair!

Barb said...

Looks like fun! I've actually never been to Lake Powell. And I love that you had prom - so fun! You guys are too cute.

Addie May said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Lake powell would be hard with a toddler. Way to be brave! Mollie is now about 18 months old and into EVERYTHING. I think if we went to Lake Powell, she'd be staying home! That's fun you guys had prom too. Did you and Jake ever go to prom together in high school?

Natalie Buchkovich said...

Becca, hi. This is Natalie Weston. It is so awsome that you married Jake!! I found your blog through Jordans. You little girl is darling. It is so fun to catch up on old friends! Hope to hear from you!

Les said...

What a sweet trip! It's nice to see that people really do DO things with their babies...we aspire to sometime after the crazies wear Caleb out!

Photo Album