Thursday, July 31, 2008

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE


I have a confession to make... I'm officially obsessed with this show. I love it. I look forward to it every week and can watch it over and over and never get tired of it. Some of the dances I may not like but the ones I do I just can't get enough of. I act like I know the contestants as well as my family and Jake makes fun of me. Speaking of family, I have successfully hooked most of them on it- even my parents. This pic isn't from this season but it was one of my and Jake's favorites from the seasons. If any of you haven't ever seen it you at least have to check it out. Its on Fox on Wednesday night at 7(the dancing) and Thursday night (the results). Well glad I got that off my chest ; )

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so glad you have a blog. We had a blast at powell. we are glad we were able to go. Lyndi is so cute!

Barb said...

I've never gotten into this one - I try to limit myself cause I can easily get sucked in. =) Right now we're hooked on Lost.

Ashley said...

Man, I am obsessed too. I love to watch them dance. They are so amazing. Doesn't it make you want to be a dancer. I could watch it over and over again as well!

Michelle said...

Nerd!

Julie said...

HI there! SO when I had tv, I loved that show too... now, we decided to go without tv and let me tell you it is tough sometimes! Your little girl is not so little! She is all grown up! And so cute! I am glad to hear that your dad is doing good with his treatments! Anyway, I just wanted to say Hello!

Devin & Ruthann said...

Devin and I are both huge fans of this show too! We love it and I'm so happy about who won! I really liked Chelsea, but Joshua is great too!

Photo Album