Friday, July 25, 2008

Seeing old friends

The first two pictures are with my friend Chelsie. I lived with her in St. George while going to Dixie. She has a cute family now with her husband Taylor and little boy Spencer.

Then I got to see another friend from St. George when I went to her brother's (another friend) reception up at the Red Butte Gardens. Her name is Jeanette and she married a boy named Seth and they live in Colorado so I was so glad to see her. She and her family are some of the best people I know. Chelsie and Jeannette's family both took me in when I lived down there and are like extended family to me. The last lovely picture is of Michelle, Lisa and I at Cherry Hill. We had a blast. I love those girls.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I really wanted to do to Jeff's rececption but couldn't for obvious reasons.

PS. The Cherry Hill picture is WAY more scandalous than my sexy shoulder picture, you can see right down my swimming suit! It's a super cute picture though.

Anonymous said...

There are not enough pictures of lyndi on here....

Photo Album