Friday, September 26, 2008

oops put this post after the next one : )

Lastly how good he is gift giving. Here is one of my amazing, thoughtful,and creative anniversary presents. We have a thing with the full moon and whenever I look at it I think of him and some fun memories. So he made me my very own full moon lantern that hangs over my bed day and night. Hence our blog title with the full moon and fall is our season together. I love you Jake and hope this litttle insight post can give you alll a taste of my wonderful life with Jacob Whitney Macfarlane.

2 comments:

Ashley Shane and Crew said...

Hey there!
This is Ashley Phelps-Demorest. I was just cruising through some blogs and found yours. Anyways just thought I would say hello! I love the full moon light.

Anonymous said...

ooooh....the middle name is revealed!!

Photo Album