Thursday, November 15, 2007

Butter Facial




Maybe this is something that is only funny if you were there for it, but it's my blog so I'm going to post it anyway. Last night we were watching Office after dinner and Lyndi was just messing around by the dinner table. All the sudden Becca looks over and our crazy girl is rubbing her hands on the butter and then rubbing it on her cheeks! I guess she thought she'd give herself a little facial. Anyway I guess we have to add butter to the list of things not to leave out - unless maybe butter on your face is really a good thing. Anyways, here's out "Butter-Facial" girl.






2 comments:

Michelle said...

She reminds me so much of Rebecca.

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha! Oh my gosh that is so funny! I am in first period trying not to crack up! Oh man...that girl.. I love her.

Photo Album