Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Family Pictures

My brave cousin took some family pictures the other Sunday. We did our little mac fam, then the Prince fam and the extended Prince..... would herd sound too mean. It was about 80 people and we were still missing around 10 so it was quite the group!
Then here is a little candid of me and Lyndi....what are we looking at? I think it was a plane, just so we don't keep you up at night.Then here is my fun family. I loved that my parents were fine with whatever (some of the other families wanted only the stiff traditional portraits) cause I think this is my favorite out of all the other families. Can you tell Lyndi was completely done taking pictures at this point? Then I liked how she captured some personality in our siblings photo.

10 comments:

Michelle said...

You look beautiful Rebecca and your family is so cute.

Barb said...

Way cute family pictures! That's awesome you could get 80 people together at once!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Also, I think you meant plane, not plain. Sorry....its the inner english major in me....

The Cassel Family said...

Your cousin is amazing! I love it!

Jake & Becca said...

Thanks for the spell check Anjo...I think I even had it right first and switched it... the inner did horrible in English in me.

Devin & Ruthann said...

Shea is so big! Everyone looks fabulous!

Our Blog said...

-these pics are sooo awesome! i love them all!
-yes, i have extra apples myself and need to make the recipe too!

Alec and Emily said...

What great pictures!! You guys look great and your little girly is adorable!

Shelly said...

BECCA! I LOVE these pictures. I'll have to talk to you about getting our family pictures done by her (when Korver is a little older and we have a little more money.) She does great work! How fun!

AlliSMiles said...

Hey Becca...i'm glad you liked the photos. Let me know if any of your friends want photos!

allismiles.blogspot.com

Photo Album