Sunday, October 19, 2008

Random Fun




I got to go visit my friend Chelsie who I lived with during my Dixie College days and her little boy Spencer is getting sooo big and he's just adorable.


We also got to go to my little brother Hyrum's soccer game. It was freezing but fun! He is probably almost a foot shorter than most of the boys on the team but deffinitely one of the best little guys out there. ( not even being prejudice...my brother ROCKS!)









We went on our first train ride to visit daddy! Lyndi made friends with another little girl and had fun talking to her. She bumped her lip though while she was excitedly jumping around and I didn't have a napkin or anything. We took a picture of her fat lip "to show Daddy" and it made her feel better.

3 comments:

The Cassel Family said...

The train is so fun! Glad soccer and visiting was fun too!

Michelle said...

Chelsie's little boy is DARLING!

Anonymous said...

The one where your heads are all together is my favorite!

Photo Album