Saturday, October 18, 2008

THE WEEZ

I just had the amazing opportunity to go to the Weezer concert with my 3 brothers and two cousins with their spouses! Weezer was AWESOME and it was so fun to be there with family and have a blast feeding off eachothers excitment and everything. Also the biggest weezer fan out of all of us (my cousin James) was even able to go up on stage with some other radio station picked people and play an instrument with the band to "Beverly Hills" and "Hip Hip". They may be a bit wierd or different but so much cleaner and fun than the opening bands. I really appreciate when people can express their feelings and communicate something real instead of blurted out statements just to use profanity. Anywho I'll get off my soap box and show you the pics!





I know I look like a ghost but here we are waiting for it to start. Right to left its me then my bros Braden, then Tyler and the one flashing a sign is my bros friend Trenton.



Then down below is me and my cousin Sarah. The one below that is James, Tiara (his wife) and my brother Ryan with the red hair.



Then here are some pics of the stage when my cousin go to go up...he's in the far second to left. Sorry my camera doesn't have a good zoom. And last we have us all showing our weez spirit!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Looks like fun! We wanted to go so bad - babies are a drag. =) Can't wait till she's on solid foods!

Robby and Rachel said...

It looks like you had so much fun!!! Lyndi is getting so big, she is such a doll!!! I miss ya tons, wish I still got to see you at work every day:(

Photo Album