Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Law school Halloween party


Just in case you can't tell, I was a vampire and Jake was my victim. He rigged tubes to his punctures with a pump and would ooze blood out the holes. He steadily grew more and more drenched throughout the evening as he showed more and more people his gruesome invention. We had a lot of fun and were both sore the next day from all the dancing...I know we are out of shape. Below was one of my favorite other costumed couples there... except we didn't get the other 5 wives. It was awesome, they were all in DI dresses and most looked pregnant. I think 3 were girls and 3 were boys dressed as plig wives. Actually I just realized you can see two of the boys in the background of the pic of Jake and I.




8 comments:

Robby and Rachel said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!!! You guys definately go all out.. Your so funny!!!

Barb said...

I love the vampire costume! Very fun. And very tricky Jake...

ChrissyLee said...

wow! you guys are creative! how fun!! love the pligs! that's hilarious!

Ashley said...

K, you two are so creative and fun with your costumes! Happy Halloween!

Our Blog said...

that blood squirting invention was pretty impressive! you guys are seriously good at this dressing up stuff! we need to take lessons!

i hope Lindy was ok without her nap that day we stopped by for a sec! Jaden was talking about how cute she was for 2 days. he thought she was pretty cute that she was going to be a bat and could make the sound of a bat!

Michelle said...

Looks like a blast and some good costumes too. How creative Jake is with his oozing wound.

The Cassel Family said...

hey, how do you know Michael Paul and Holly??? I worked with Holly at the Castle, she is good friends with my sis in law too. SMALL WORLD:)

Jake & Becca said...

We were in the same weber married ward. Crazy, they are so cute.

Photo Album